All 113 art Reviews

Timelines Timelines

These are exquisite, hot damn. Where's your senior show going to be? I'd love to see it in person if by some miracle we were in the same city.

Scrap-Patch responds:

Eep, should have edited the comment better. I graduated this past may in WI, however if you happen to be near Alexandria Virginia, the whole series is on display at the Torpedo Factory until the end of the month. Studio 24

And thanks a bunch! I hope to upload more of my work from the past year later today. =)

Curtain Call Curtain Call

Looked it up- it's Elizabeth Erm photographed by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello http://www.anneofcarversville.com/new/2013/7/12/elisabeth-erm-channels-liza-minnelli-in-cabaret-by-sanchez-m.html

Dahlia-K responds:

oh thankyou so much! <3 I will update this then :)

Honeybather Honeybather

hot damn i love your work but also are those tamagotchis?

yurgenburgen responds:

Yes! Thank you Jess :)

A Behemoth's Lower Berth A Behemoth's Lower Berth

This is so wonderful, thank you! It's like walking into a room full of old friends.

WANT WANT

hey, congratz!

YakovlevArt responds:

thanks!

Pink and Gold Pink and Gold

This is really stunning! I especially love the gentle color palette and all the texturing you've done- one hiccup- I think the head proportion is a little off and it's a bit big for the body, as usually with human bodies you'd want the nipples to fall two heads down, the belly button three heads down, and the fingertips of an outstretched arm pointed straight down about 5 heads down. Hope that helps!

JJColours responds:

Interesting that you should mention this (wow so sorry that I took so long to reply to you!) but I have heard this about my art several times. I suppose I have the tendency to make my people look a tad like bobbleheads. I have been working hard to try and remember to reduce skull mass, hehe. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and leave a critique.

Good morning, slave! Good morning, slave!

How much this did you make, may I ask? Did you sculpt it or just paint it? Either way, well done!

nakatan-the-seer responds:

Original sculpture was not done by me, but i heavily remastered her body and sculpted all the surroundings except spiders. Most of my miniature works are conversions, as i have not too much time to sculpt. But, you will surely see here some works, sculpted by me entirely.

Rain Drops Rain Drops

I'm drunk but I'm pretty sure this is awesome

JackDCurleo responds:

Looking at the time you posted that I was drunk too! High five! And thanks, Drunk Dark!

Concept art of an Archer Concept art of an Archer

hey! this is rad but that butt is drawn reaaal high- it makes her legs look impossibly long and throws off your otherwise good proportions

dilandoubishop responds:

alright, thanks. I'm gonna remedy that real quick. Thanks for heads up.

Anna Ackbar comic page 34 Anna Ackbar comic page 34

This comic is chock full of horrible racist stereotypes. And language. Why would you...Muslims don't even keep kosher, but that's the least of your problems here. You should be ashamed. Using a premade racist stereotype like this is not just unfair to real Muslims who are by and large a peaceful population, it's lazy storytelling and shows you people be bothered to come up with believable original characters. Do better.