Woman punishes husband for voting Trump Woman punishes husband for voting Trump

That's the snopes page where they explain that that never happened. Why would you make this?

NG Chat 2016 NG Chat 2016

huh ugggh ewwww oh goddamnit

Dreamt Dreamt

This is positively gorgeous. I mean, I wish it had a plot and went somewhere and all, but visually goddamn this is nice.

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

Looks nice, but glitchy. I got to the third screen and fell through the floor, getting stuck inside an earth platform. Posting here as I have no desire to give my name and email for the report bug form.

CleverCrowGames responds:

O no, some system seem to have this problem with the Web Player. I think it has to do with a frame rate skip only present when played in a browser. If you play a native copy downloaded from http://ashblue.github.io/adnc-website/ it should run fine. If you have any more problems let us know.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Jeez, I'm sorry you went through all this and glad you came out strong and strong enough to share what you went through.

The game reminds me a bit of the trans life simulator,"Passing Glance" that someone made a bit ago- were you inspired by it?

Medieval Escape Medieval Escape

Well done

Excellent game, but the last riddle is way too vague. I can think of two dozen alternative answers off the top of my head (love, pride, mortality, woman if we're being medieval, etc.) most of which made as much or more sense than the actual answer.

WANT WANT

hey, congratz!

YakovlevArt responds:

thanks!

Pink and Gold Pink and Gold

This is really stunning! I especially love the gentle color palette and all the texturing you've done- one hiccup- I think the head proportion is a little off and it's a bit big for the body, as usually with human bodies you'd want the nipples to fall two heads down, the belly button three heads down, and the fingertips of an outstretched arm pointed straight down about 5 heads down. Hope that helps!

JJColours responds:

Interesting that you should mention this (wow so sorry that I took so long to reply to you!) but I have heard this about my art several times. I suppose I have the tendency to make my people look a tad like bobbleheads. I have been working hard to try and remember to reduce skull mass, hehe. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and leave a critique.

Good morning, slave! Good morning, slave!

How much this did you make, may I ask? Did you sculpt it or just paint it? Either way, well done!

nakatan-the-seer responds:

Original sculpture was not done by me, but i heavily remastered her body and sculpted all the surroundings except spiders. Most of my miniature works are conversions, as i have not too much time to sculpt. But, you will surely see here some works, sculpted by me entirely.