Woman punishes husband for voting Trump Woman punishes husband for voting Trump

That's the snopes page where they explain that that never happened. Why would you make this?

NG Chat 2016 NG Chat 2016

huh ugggh ewwww oh goddamnit

Dreamt Dreamt

This is positively gorgeous. I mean, I wish it had a plot and went somewhere and all, but visually goddamn this is nice.

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

Looks nice, but glitchy. I got to the third screen and fell through the floor, getting stuck inside an earth platform. Posting here as I have no desire to give my name and email for the report bug form.

CleverCrowGames responds:

O no, some system seem to have this problem with the Web Player. I think it has to do with a frame rate skip only present when played in a browser. If you play a native copy downloaded from http://ashblue.github.io/adnc-website/ it should run fine. If you have any more problems let us know.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Jeez, I'm sorry you went through all this and glad you came out strong and strong enough to share what you went through.

The game reminds me a bit of the trans life simulator,"Passing Glance" that someone made a bit ago- were you inspired by it?

Medieval Escape Medieval Escape

Well done

Excellent game, but the last riddle is way too vague. I can think of two dozen alternative answers off the top of my head (love, pride, mortality, woman if we're being medieval, etc.) most of which made as much or more sense than the actual answer.

Timelines Timelines

These are exquisite, hot damn. Where's your senior show going to be? I'd love to see it in person if by some miracle we were in the same city.

Scrap-Patch responds:

Eep, should have edited the comment better. I graduated this past may in WI, however if you happen to be near Alexandria Virginia, the whole series is on display at the Torpedo Factory until the end of the month. Studio 24

And thanks a bunch! I hope to upload more of my work from the past year later today. =)

Curtain Call Curtain Call

Looked it up- it's Elizabeth Erm photographed by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello http://www.anneofcarversville.com/new/2013/7/12/elisabeth-erm-channels-liza-minnelli-in-cabaret-by-sanchez-m.html

Dahlia-K responds:

oh thankyou so much! <3 I will update this then :)

Honeybather Honeybather

hot damn i love your work but also are those tamagotchis?

yurgenburgen responds: